Translate

Monday, March 19, 2012

[x]austed

Two days after attending Beyond Wonderland, I am still feeling like an old woman.
Let me start by saying it was a super great time. The weather sucked and we had a little of a run around picking up our tickets, but in the end everything worked out. 
Norman Doray set us off dancing at our arrival.
Jamie Jones and Seth Troxler were outstanding! My back still hurts  today from shaking my ass so hard.
Green Velvet did not disappoint also. 
Hardwell brought it... well, pretty hard. Ha. Kept the energy levels way up for sure. 
Spent a few hours in Cheshire woods to stay warm. Really pleased with how well Chris Leibing and Adam Beyer played. Everytime we caught someone, the next was even better. We caught a big chunk of Dubfire's set but after a while the repetitive untz untz really got to me, his stuff is pretty dark as it is. By then I could hardly muster out an ass wiggle anyways. I'm wishing now I had brought a better camera but because it was raining I opted for my Kodak easy share so most of the photos came out complete shit and the video is awful.
This is the first rave I have been to where I haven't been F'dangled on drugs. Proud of myself to say the least, but holy hell, not rolling sure did a number on my back and we ended up leaving to the hotel early. A little bummed we didn't catch Digweed but there will be plenty of more opportunities later this year I am sure.







Excuse the terrible quality of photographs...
also here is a video I found. I did not take this video. but its the only decent one I can find online at the moment

No comments:

Post a Comment