Translate

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

[can't] sleep

And I decided not to smoke tonight and I am awake late, listening to music and my stupid cat, Steve, yelp about being in heat [that bitch] and I'm reading nonsense and I find myself sucked into this amazing video. Goes really well with anything Empire of The Sun... Reminds me of that time on the polo fields a few years back. I can't believe I am missing Coachella this year, but with Kentucky approaching faster than the plague (in the best way possible) I am content with my decision and I know there will be PLENTY more to do this year... In the mean time.... stop giving a shit about these word and watch.


Psychic Land from 2veinte on Vimeo.

And this guy2veinte has got some crazy shit going on in his brain. Mad props.

No comments:

Post a Comment