Translate

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Chat R[O]ulette

What the hell... I was bored, needed to kill some time...
jumped on chatroulette and BAM day ruined.
I understand the idea, and I can't say I totally disagree with everything that goes on there, but  why do "men" find it completely necessary to flash their nasty little p.p. on camera any chance they get these days?
Did I miss something?
Its nice when you finally do find someone to chat with, which is rare.
The site is loaded with videos of girls stripping, teenage boys, spam, and just nonsense really.



In my attempt to be cute this evening I decided to put on a wig and have a little laugh with someone who wasn't a dick, literally. What I got was boys begging for tit shots and people talking shit to me for no reason other than I was smiling and yelling "hello" at them. This world is funny sometimes. Why does everyone have to be so perverse and/or negative? Oh well. Lesson learned. 

No comments:

Post a Comment