Translate

Monday, January 16, 2012

I[am]

I am. 
Yam too cheap of a person to splurge for an expensive phone, a "fancy" phone, a phone with the letter "i" 
etc...
I have been limited to phone photos being in a discreet, cute, if you will,  2 megapixel type.
Blurry, dark, piece of shit, 
might as well left your outdated hunk of shit phone in your fanny pack type of photos.
Hardly worthy of ever being uploaded to this AMAZING social network we all worship.
Lucky me, I have friends who spend their money like assholes and I was fortunate enough to pop my silly head in a few of their shots this past year.
Here are the honorable mentions from "that one cool app. that kinda makes it look like you and/or the photographer might actually know what they are doing"

I used to think doing drugs and drinking all night was the stuff that dreams were made of...
http://hipstamatic.com/the_app.html
Fucking weirdo
Typical bar night in small town
White trash rave kid



Rolling balls and eating pancakes 4am
Happy Birthday
Not everyone can keep their head
Closet spaces and spaced out






Cocaine is a hell of a drug
Acid Trips and April fools.

Seligman is a trip. Literally
Acid.dent
Mushrooms and Coachella
And its not all bad...



\

Like I said before, I'm weird.
 I have always been open to new things.
Alcohol has its ups and down. For the most part, I am a responsible drunk. 
A social drinker.
2 years ago, I discovered Ecstasy, a fun little drug. Too much fun.
So fun in fact, that if I was a weak person, it could have ruined my life...
I did a little cocaine, fucked around with psychedelics, tripped balls.
Had fun but it had to stop sooner or later. When it got to that point when I would look through my photos and see my eyes bugged out in more than just a few...
it was time to stop. Or more like, slow down A LOT. 
I did and I got smart.
BUT
I would not change a thing. My experiences in life have shaped who I am now.
I am just lucky to be a smart strong individual.
I learned so much.
I look at things now in a way I don't think I could if I hadn't have gone through what I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment