Translate

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Leave the horr[or] here

Around this time last year I was a completely different person.
My brain worked things out in a different way back then.
I was confused as to who I was so I found it difficult to figure others out as well. Today I have a new friend, someone, who back then, I would have never given the time of day. I feel lucky to have this new friend in my life. Artistic, energetic, smart, exciting, and fun, someone I could get along with with minimal effort. And as I'm learning how to grow into a person I love, I consider myself nothing short of lucky to have someone like this around. She has taught me a great deal in a very short amount of time. 

This song does something to me I can't begin to describe. I will never forget the way I felt the first time I heard it.
I would suggest listening in a dim lit room with no interruptions to receive the full effect. 
The words man.
 The words.

No comments:

Post a Comment