Translate

Friday, January 27, 2012

PH[o]TO


The new camera...
Its a little larger than I am used  to.
Its super noisy, which is fun because my pets always look at it while I am trying to focus. Handy much?
I didn't realize how expensive this new hobby is going to run me, but like an old wise man once said, sometimes doing something you love will cost you... that is for sure.
I bought an 8 pack of Fugifilm 200 speed 35mm film from amazon for $16
$20 for the lithium C blah blah batteries.
$18 bucks to have my film sent out and processed.
 I only got the CD's this time around with the negatives, since I am so cheap. 
I figure in the next few weeks I will purchase a photo album and IF in the process of practice I love a photo,
 I will print it and keep it. Easy. 
I like the way these photos have that "old" feel to them. No photo editing other than some fine tuning with the brightness and cropping done on windows photo gallery. 
BOOM







No comments:

Post a Comment